Zalando is a German marketplace founded in 2008. It offers fashion and lifestyle products to customers in 23 European markets.
ChannelUnity integrates with the Zalando marketplace allowing merchants to publish product listings and download orders automatically.
Furthermore we integrate into the ZFS platform (fulfillment by Zalando) in order to work with those merchants that wish to take advantage of Zalando’s own fulfillment services.
To get started selling on Zalando you must first register as a Fashion Partner with them. This will take a number of weeks. When complete you will have access to the zDirect Platform. Let us know and we will setup a ‘Client ID’ which is how the ChannelUnity system can integrate with Zalando on your behalf.
In order to sell on Zalando you must agree to provide a good customer experience, and meet the following criteria:
- Sell products that belong to one or more of these categories: accessories, shoes, clothing, equipment, and sportswear.
- Have your own brand and an online presence.
- Offer free delivery and free returns to customers.
- Your return policy must include a 100-day window for customers.
- Your shipping must be with Hermes.