When testing ChannelUnity, you may have connected to a development or staging site, and now you wish to switch over to your Live site. Note that procedure should only be followed if you have not already listed and synchronised your product catalogue with marketplaces using your development site. We recommend you contact us if you wish to change your connected online store as each setup may require a slightly different process.
This is how to do it:
1. In ChannelUnity click on Setup > Online Stores.
2. Click the button which says: Connect another online store.
3. Follow the instructions to connect to this store.
4. You will need to link your channels/marketplaces to the new store.
* Click Listings in the menu.
* Click Channel Settings.
* In the drop down box, select a store view which corresponds to your Live site/online store.
* Click the save button.
5. You can now delete your development online store.
* Go back to the online stores page.
* Click the delete button next to the development online store.
* Confirm that you wish this store is to be deleted.