This article describes how importing orders into your online store works.
The orders that you have received recently will already be showing in the Orders page in the ChannelUnity interface.
To allow these orders to be pushed to your shopping cart, perform the following steps.
- In the main menu click Listings.
- Ensure the channel you wish to use selected in the top-right drop down box.
- Click Settings -> Channel Settings.
- Scroll to the Publication Options section.
- Check the Order import checkbox and click Save.
Any orders now showing on the Orders page in ChannelUnity will be automatically pushed through to your shopping cart.
This allows you to process all of your orders in your shopping cart all together in one place, no matter where the order came from.
Note that if you are using an Amazon channel, you have a separate option box to select whether to send FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) orders to your cart.