This article shows you how to connect your WooCommerce store to ChannelUnity.
- Go to the Plugins page in Woocommerce and click Add New (Near the top left).
- Search ‘ChannelUnity’, you will find a plugin called ‘Amazon, eBay, NewEgg, Rakuten and more. WooCommerce Multichannel Integration by ChannelUnity’.
- Click the Install Now button, then the Activate Plugin link.
- If you don’t already have a ChannelUnity account, go to the ChannelUnity link inside the WooCommerce link and sign up!
- Double check that Legacy API is enabled in Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API
- Once you have created a ChannelUnity account go to Woocommerce > Settings > ChannelUnity tab.
- Enter your ChannelUnity login details and enable the ‘Reconnect ChannelUnity’ option.
- Save changes and you are now connected!
- Select ChannelUnity to now automatically login to the account within Woocommerce.
- Still have trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you signed up with a dash or hyphen in your merchant name or username, please don’t include this when entering your login details.
If you signed up with any upper case characters in your merchant name, please use lower case. This is only for merchant name and won’t affect username or password.